SnapshotCM License Terms
A fully functional evaluation version of SnapshotCM can be downloaded for free. SnapshotCM limits long-term access to one user unless you have purchased a license.
For short-term evaluation (several weeks), SnapshotCM installs with
a multi-user, limited-term license. If the standard evaluation period is
insufficient, we can provide you free an additional limited-term license. Send
such requests to
- The SnapshotCM license limits the maximum number of distinct users who can access a licensed SnapshotCM database in a single day. You can configure any number of users into the database, and the set of users can vary from day to day, only the maximum in a given day is limited.
- SnapshotCM identifies users by SnapshotCM accounts, not by login and host of access. Therefore, no additional licenses are required to access SnapshotCM from multiple platforms. There is no limit on the number of workspaces a user may create.
- Licenses are not transferrable and are for a specific SnapshotCM server.
- If you order additional permanent licenses, we will pro-rate down the support and maintenance portion to extend only up to the anniversary of your first purchase, so that support and maintenance expires at the same time for all users -- on the anniversary of your first purchase.
- Additional support may be pre-paid if desired to move the support renewal date to a time more convenient for budgeting.
- The SnapshotCM license agreement is included below.
End-User License Agreement for SnapshotCM Software
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This SnapshotCM End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal AGREEMENT between you (either an individual or a single entity) and True Blue Software Company for the SnapshotCM software product, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following
- You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for purposes of evaluating the product.
- You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on a single computer or a single network of computers for non-evaluation purposes only to the extent to which you have purchased licenses. Each purchased license is for use by a single individual, or may be shared by multiple users so long as only one of the users accesses said license on any given day.
- FREE LICENSE: You may install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for individual, single user use. Such license allows for upgrades to new releases, but does not entitle you to support.
- UPGRADES. You must be properly licensed to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and have purchased support for all non-free licenses in order to use any upgrade. An upgrade of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT replaces and/or supplements the original product. You may use the resulting upgraded product only in accordance with the terms of this EULA. The upgrade may not be separated from the original product for use by more users than licensed.
- DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Rental. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to any party.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA, and if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), AND the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade, any transfer must include all prior versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. There may be a fee associated with any transfer.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, True Blue Software Company may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
- COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by True Blue Software Company or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material except as granted in this EULA. You may not copy any printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52-227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is True Blue Software Company, 5214 Keystone Creek Court, Fort Collins, Colorado 80528, USA.
- MISCELLANEOUS. If you acquired or use this SOFTWARE PRODUCT in the United States, this EULA is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado. If this SOFTWARE PRODUCT was acquired and is used exclusively outside of the United States, then local law may also apply. Should you have any questions concerning this EULA, or if you desire to contact True Blue Software Company for any reason, please write: True Blue Software Company, 5214 Keystone Creek Court, Fort Collins, Colorado 80528, USA, or e-mail to email@example.com.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- LIMITED WARRANTY. True Blue Software Company warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will, for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of your receipt, perform substantially in accordance with True Blue Software Company's written materials accompanying it, and (b) any Support Services provided by True Blue Software Company shall be substantially as described in applicable written materials provided to you by True Blue Software Company, and (c) True Blue Software Company support engineers will make commercially reasonable efforts to solve any problem issues with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. To the extent that implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are disclaimable, they are disclaimed hereinbelow. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow disclaimers of or limitations on the duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent implied warranties may not be entirely disclaimed but implied warranty limitations are allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days.
- CUSTOMER REMEDIES. True Blue Software Company and its suppliers' entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be, at True Blue Software Company's option, either (a) return of the price paid by you for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT if any, or (b) repair or replacement of the component(s) of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT that do(es) not meet True Blue Software Company's Limited Warranty and which is returned to True Blue Software Company with a copy of your purchase receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer.
- NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY
APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY OR ITS SUPPLIERS
BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS
PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER
PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE
PRODUCT OR THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, EVEN IF
TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IN ANY CASE, TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY'S ENTIRE LIABILITY UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS EULA SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR FIVE UNITED STATES DOLLARS (U.S. $5.00); PROVIDED, HOWEVER, IF YOU HAVE ENTERED INTO A TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY SUPPORT SERVICES AGREEMENT, TRUE BLUE SOFTWARE COMPANY'S ENTIRE LIABILITY REGARDING SUPPORT SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF THAT AGREEMENT. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.